Polar M600 is a state of the art sports watch which can monitor and measure all your activities and keep track of your heart rate. It’s supported by a strong silicone band with twin metal buckles. The band is adjustable to any wrist size with ease, and it provides maximum comfort.
Additionally, the display is clear and accurate. It is bright enough to give you a clear view of the screen and menu even in bright daylight. Polar M600 has a water resistance to a depth of 10 meters. In this Polar M600 Review, we shall analyze the technical and functional specifications by connecting the two features.
Accessing the menu is made more straightforward than ever before. By changing your wrist positions, it is possible to access specific menu objects. For example, the scroll cards can be shuffled by just flicking your wrist in and out. By pushing your arm up, it’s possible to navigate between screens.
Interestingly, the touchscreen of Polar M600 is highly sensitive – you can access the screen objects with your fingers by the actions of swiping, tapping, and drawing. It’s an attractive feature which will obviously appeal to you apart from the wrist actions. Security is also high on Polar M600 as you can protect your device from unauthorized access through pattern locking of the screen.
Another exciting feature of Polar M600 is the microphone. You can use this feature to give voice instructions to the Google assistant resident in the device. It’s easy to set up the voice recognition in the initial stage. Then the system recognizes your voice and starts following the commands.
- Polar M600 Review | Technical Specifications
- Quickly watch this brief video review of this device for more insights:
Polar M600 Review | Technical Specifications
Polar M600 Smart Sports Watch/Fitness Watch, Black
Polar M600 has only two buttons, namely the power button on the left side and the front button. The watch face looks very simple in design. You can use the front button for working with the inbuilt Polar app. You can use the power button for power-on, screen dimming/brightening, going to home screen, turning the theatre mode on, etc.
The Polar M600 sports watch is compatible with Android and IPS smartphones. It has Blue tooth connection which connects to the smartphones. It also has inbuilt Wi-Fi internet connection. Pairing your smartphone with Polar M600 is very simple. You just have to install the app onto your phone and pair with the device. Enter the phone code, and the connection will be done. Once the sync is complete, you can use the phone or the watch to access the functions.
Connectivity: You can use Polar M600 to answer phone calls. You can also initiate the phone call from your watch. You can send and receive emails and text messages. You can also search for place names and business locations from the device.
Entertainment: Polar M600 has an inbuilt music system. You can listen to your favourite albums while you are working out.
Direction Guide: Polar M600 has a route guide which can tell you about the directions for reaching your destination. You can do it using your voice command to navigate followed by “destination name.” The system will show you the best possible route.
You can use the direction guide while walking, or running if you happen to lose direction to your destination. This function is also highly helpful while finding the path to new locations.
Voice Command: You can use your voice command for setting reminders, timer, schedule checking, creating calendar events, reading emails, activating menu items, and so on. By saying OK Google followed by request you can turn on the voice command.
Card Information: Polar M600 has a card system for displaying multiple types of information related to weather and email notifications, messages, activity logs, and related data. The advantage of cards is a categorization of data. For example, the email card will show you only related information to email messages, sent emails, received emails, and replied emails.
Phone Find: Suppose you have set your phone to vibrate mode and unable to find it now. Find my phone option on the Polar M600 menu can make your phone ring even when it is in vibrate mode or mute mode.
App Menu: Polar M600 has more than 10 default apps that are inbuilt. You can also add many more apps through your android phone app by connecting it to the Google online store.
Stop Watch: You can use Polar M600 as a stopwatch with your voice command. The timer shows you the number of hours, minutes, and seconds.
Polar M600 Price | Get More Value than You Pay
Polar M600 price is the most competitive you can find on the market. It’s purely due to the kind of functionalities you can get from the system. You can keep track of your fitness, heart rate, steps, timing, activity reports, sports profiles, emails, and quick answers to your questions.
1. Train Yourself: The Polar M600 lets you train yourself with the help of inbuilt Polar App. You can choose the sports of your choice from the listing. The exciting feature of the Polar M600 is its ability to connect with the web service.
So, you can avail all the cloud services by using the option. For example, it lets you analyze your performance with the standard database hosted by the Polar Flow app. It allows you to fix the target in the initial stages. You can set the target using the inbuilt table listing for every activity. Once it is done, save it and let the system monitor.
Then you can turn on the specific menu and start training. For example, you may wish to start training in long distance running. The selected sports icon will display the heart icon next to it. It will also display GPS icon. Then you can start running. You can view the heart rate and the GPS data while running. It can also record acceleration, deceleration, stoppage, resting time, and other related parameters.
Once the session is over, the system can transfer the data directly onto your smartphone, wherein you can use it for analytical applications. Similarly, you can train yourself on other applications related to sports and activities with Polar M600.
2. Get Active: Polar M600 helps you get active by vibration during the time you relax. When set to “active mode” it won’t let you idle around when you should be working out. It generates a message and vibrates.
3. Plan Workouts: Polar M600 helps you plan your workout with the help of an activity calendar. You can choose the date, start time, end time, and the time intervals. You can set various activities from morning to evening.
It will keep track of your heart rate, calories burnt, number of steps, distance covered, speed, acceleration, deceleration, and related parameters. The device can also show you the intensity level of each activity.
4. Set Targets: You can set the target of calories, time, speed, and related parameters for every event. Once set and saved, Polar M600 will take care of monitoring, comparing (with the target) and evaluating your performance. Once the session is over, it can transfer the data directly onto your smartphone. Then you can use the data for analytical applications.
5. Count Steps: Polar M600 can count the number of steps between two fixed locations while walking, running, stair climbing and performing other actions which involve foot movement. It gives you detailed and accurate information about your speed, distance covered, and the time taken. It can also measure the time interval you have taken for a break in between.
6. Measure Heart-Rate: You can use your voice command to get information about your present heart rate at any moment. You can access the app menu to get the data.
7. Check Heart-Zone: Polar M600 can measure five distinct heart rate zones. It starts from lightest phase, and it can go up to a maximum target zone within the shortest span of time. The lightest phase of your target heart rate will be between 104 and 114 BPM.
The device can monitor the rate throughout the target duration you have set. It can record your warm-up session and light training sessions efficiently. In the second stage, you can set the target from 114 to 130 BPM. This kind of target is useful for enhancing your fitness level, balancing the blood pressure, and restoring the body ph.
You have to ensure your heart rate is between the specified ranges. In the next stage, you can set heart rate target to 150. You’ll find it useful for training sessions related to sprinting and short distance running. In the next stage, you can set the rate to 170. It is highly helpful while you are training for competitions.
In the next stage, you can set the heart rate target to 180. It is useful for short sprints like the 100-meter running. You can get the best benefits by following the target heart rate consistently. Polar M600 can generate custom warning messages when your heart rate varies from the standard values in every stage of training.
8. Sleep Information: Polar M600 will tell you the net effective sleeping hours after deducting the duration of light sleep and disturbed wakeup. So, you can know the deep sleep hours you have spent on bed. Another exciting aspect of Polar M600 is its ability to differentiate between restful and restless sleep. Restful sleep is when your body and mind are in perfect resting stage.
Restless sleep is when your conscious mind could be sleeping. But the body’s internal sleep cycle gets disturbed. It is when you may shift your sleeping postures. Your body may also experience variations in the cardiovascular and metabolic activities. Polar M600 can detect these moments and record them. It is possible to expert data onto your smartphone.
Polar M600 Sports Watch | Sports Profile
Sports profile in Polar M600 consists of many submenu items. It can keep track of your cycling, strength training, running, and every other outdoor sport. The system evaluates your action based on calories burnt, heart rate, muscle activities, body posture, and related parameters.
- Target Speed: Enter your target speed for running from point A to point B. Turn on the sports profile app and open the Start menu. The system tracks your speed with time. If there are any variations also, the system can display them accurately.
- Target Time: Polar M600 allows you to set target time to complete a specific number of laps. For this feature, you have to activate the GPS function as well as the heart rate functions. Once you start running, the system can track the route, distance and time. You can also use the same feature for measuring distance Time during long-distance running
Polar M600 Smartwatch | Best Analysis Tool
Polar M600 price is worth investing due to many analytical features you get. For example, it has an inbuilt database which has index values for male and female runners from the age group of 20s to 65 years. It uses the VO2MAX system for measuring your performance.
You have to maintain a minimum of 6 miles per hour. When you run for a minimum of 12 minutes and check with running index, it is possible to see the rating index. You will be able to gauge your performance level to perfection using this tool.
Quickly watch this brief video review of this device for more insights: